Dropbox is a quick and easy way to synchronize files and folders between computers. This is an extremely useful online resource for low or no cost to all consumers. Using Dropbox means that you never have to email files back and forth again! Simply drop your updated files in the Dropbox to share with your collaborators.
Here’s how to get started using Dropbox:
- Go to Dropbox, download, and create your account
How to share a folder on Dropbox:
- Go to Dropbox and log in.
- Click on Share at the top of the screen. Then move down and select the folder you wish to share.
- Type your invitee e-mail addresses in the Share This Folder section on the right side of the screen (under the Members section). Then click the Invite button when completed.
- The invitee(s) will receive an e-mail from Dropbox with a link.
- The invitee(s) must click on this link and create an account (if they do not already have one) to view and sync files. Once the invitee(s) creates an account, he/she can download the desktop Dropbox client.