Today the hottest new gadget is definitely the iPad! The iPad is not just a “cool toy” — it offers so many productive applications in today’s business world. More companies and corporations are now incorporating the iPad into their IT departments, based on the belief of productivity and because this new device is starting out as more of a known quantity from a technical standpoint. The iPad runs the same operating software as the iPhone, which has been enhanced with a number of business-friendly features.
The following is a list of top reasons to consider using an iPad in your law practice.
- affordable price
- great alternative to laptop
- boots up quickly
- longer-lasting battery than an iPhone
- same operating software as an iPhone
- improves productivity
- encryption (secure method to access company networks)
- more than 500 business applications available (click here for recommended iPad apps)
- view and annotate PDF transcripts “on the go”
- calendar at a glance
- email and keep up with client communication
- receive realtime output from your court reporter
A short written tutorial is available to help you get started reading your Omega Green Transcripts on an iPad. Utilizing the iPad is an easy and convenient way to read your transcripts on the go.