The Omega Difference – Why Our Clients Love Us
The Ultimate in Professional Reporting . . .
The need for speed and accuracy is great in today’s ever-changing world of technology. Omega Reporting is here and available to help our clients with their court reporting and transcription needs. Our team strives to provide the ultimate experience for each of our clients.
The Omega Difference and What it Means for Our Clients:
- All of our reporters are certified and commit to ongoing continuing education. NCRA Certified professionals have empirically demonstrated their professional skills by meeting high minimum standards of competency in the field of court reporting. What that means to our clients is that they may be assured that an accurate and professional certified court reporter will arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of each assignment with the skills necessary to report and read back testimony in the most difficult cases.
- A secure repository is available 24/7 to access your transcripts and exhibits. Information is easily accessible at the click of a mouse whether you are traveling or working at home. The advantage of using our repository is that our clients are not limited to what browser they wish to utilize when accessing transcripts and information. This repository is designed so that the users — our clients — of this tool have choices about how to access important information regarding your case.
- Several online tools and resources may be accessed through our Client Center. Resources available are: Transcript Calculator, how to work with transcripts and exhibits using an iPad, schedule your deposition online, order your transcript online, and much more! The Omega website is your one-stop source to help every legal professional be more efficient.
- Omega believes that the practice of providing gifts, rewards, or incentives to attorneys, clients, or their representatives or agents undermines and dilutes the integrity of the reporting profession and the status of the reporter as a neutral and impartial officer of the court. The certified court reporters of Omega participate and are members of the Ethics First program created by NCRA. This program is a positive and proactive effort to encourage reporters, firms, and the clients they serve to promote the impartiality and the neutrality of the reporting profession and avoid inappropriate gift giving and gift acceptance. What this means for our clients is that you may be assured that each reporter has the utmost respect and responsibility for their role in the judicial process and will be mindful of their guardian of the record status.
- Omega Reporting is committed to provide the ultimate value for our clients. We adhere to the NCRA Transcript Guidelines in the preparation of all transcripts, which means that all pages carry 25 lines rather than a local practice of 24 lines per page. A full list of the guidelines that Omega adheres to may be found by clicking here. In addition, a complimentary condensed transcript and word index is included with an original transcript to the taking party and also to any parties purchasing a copy. What this means for your clients is an overall savings of up to 20% (depending on other formatting) on each Omega transcript compared to competitor’s transcripts. You may also opt to order a Green Transcript. With the order of the Green Transcript only, our clients will save 25 cents per page.
- Omega Reporting is a full-service organization. We offer the following services for our clients: 10-business day turnaround on all transcripts, expedited delivery when requested, rough draft transcripts, electronic transcripts, exhibit linking, keyword index, timestamping, videography, video-text synchronization, videoconferencing, conference rooms, Skype depositions, realtime hookups, itemized billing, nationwide scheduling, and much more! Again, our clients will be assured to receive the ultimate in professional reporting and services with Omega.